rhinosaur

List for Spring 2009

Hello everyone, I have the following seeds, and would like to trade for vegetables and herbs.

- Red cherry peppers
- Small pumpkins
Last edited by rhinosaur on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rhinosaur

Updated List for Spring 2009
Let me know if you want some of these seeds.

Cherry Pepper - Good bright red fruits, very juicy, sweet, and hot. Best if you wait to harvest when the peppers are fully ripe, because the green ones are not as good.

Poblano Pepper - Good for stuffing and general eating, more flavor than a bell pepper but similar in size.

Pretty in Purple Ornamental Pepper - Very hot, and very purple. This year I think I will plant these near the bird feeder.

Cilantro aka Coriander - Good fast-growing herb. I prefer the taste of the seeds to the taste of the leaves.

Basil - From seed packet. I only want one or two plants.

Melons - Canteloupe, Pumpkin, and Watermelon, from grocery store. I'm not sure why I saved the seeds, since I'm not really interested in having a melon patch. I guess when you get on a roll with the seed-saving, this is what happens. :o

Okra - Saved seeds from grocery store; not sure if they will grow since Okra is harvested immature.

Cherrie B
Newly Registered

I wouid love some pepper seeds in all three. Let me know if there is shipping expense. thx.

Infest
Newly Registered

I would be interested in the okra seeds. since my dad goes fishing alot I want to try and make some seafood gumbo. So that would be a major ingredient.
Last edited by Infest on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Infest
Newly Registered

when my squash and cucumbers finish producing. ill send you some seeds in return for some okra seeds. also now that I'm thinking about it ill take some of those basil seeds & Coriander. ill let you know when my veggies are pickable.

lisa831
Newly Registered

pm you

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”