Updated List for Spring 2009
Let me know if you want some of these seeds.
- Good bright red fruits, very juicy, sweet, and hot. Best if you wait to harvest when the peppers are fully ripe, because the green ones are not as good.
- Good for stuffing and general eating, more flavor than a bell pepper but similar in size.
Pretty in Purple Ornamental Pepper
- Very hot, and very purple. This year I think I will plant these near the bird feeder.
Cilantro aka Coriander
- Good fast-growing herb. I prefer the taste of the seeds to the taste of the leaves.
- From seed packet. I only want one or two plants.
- Canteloupe, Pumpkin, and Watermelon, from grocery store. I'm not sure why I saved the seeds, since I'm not really interested in having a melon patch. I guess when you get on a roll with the seed-saving, this is what happens.
- Saved seeds from grocery store; not sure if they will grow since Okra is harvested immature.