- Newly Registered
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:45 pm
Any idea what tree this is? I'm keen to plant another one next to it.
- Posts: 11898
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:32 am
- Location: hawaii, zone 12a 587 ft elev.
I don't recognize it. If you have a flower, seed and a leaf, it is easier to id. Otherwise someone would have to be very familiar with the tree to identify it.
- Greener Thumb
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:13 pm
- Location: wnc - zones 6/7 line
posting your location would also help.
Return to “Trees, Shrubs, and Hedges”