I see all kinds of bark chip like woody material -- was that part of the MG organic garden soil? -- is that the one that comes in all green bag?
Both fungi are just growing because they were growing in the soil mix, and water and the nutrients have been just right for them to fruit (above ground "mushrooms"). Basically harmless unless you have a mold/fungus allergy.
First one is slime mold, I can't remember the name of the second one but it's very common. Don't bother taking them off -- they will die and blend back into the soil. They WILL come back when conditions are favorable. It's no big deal, so you can relax.
Next time you open one of those bags, don't lean in with your face too close and don't take a deep breath just as a safety precaution -- I actually hold my breath, though I don't go so far as to wear a mask.
Learning never ends because we can share what we've learned. And in sharing our collective experiences, we gain deeper understanding of what we learned.