Oh man. My husband got me this amazing Hawaiian Bonsai for my Birthday when he was in Iraq, I can't let it die. Dispite my lack of knowledge it's done pretty well.
I went on Vacation for a week and when I came home it had mold and two cute mushrooms in the dirt, a yellow one and a grey one. My sister said the mold count in the air was high? So I scraped off the top layer of dirt and the shrooms and put it out in the sun cause it was a beautiful day. But then I forgot about it and it stormed all night, so hard it knocked a six foot tree over in the yard...it's doing okay...maybe. The leaves are still green but they just keep getting droopier and I know if it was nice out it would perk up but it's been cold and there doesn't seem to be a good sunny window in this house. Can it handle cool wheather? Does it need more dirt? Could the mold have infected all the dirt and the tree. It said not to replant for a year. Can I just take it to earl may for a check up, I need a tree doctor!