- Newly Registered
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:52 pm
My boyfriend and I recieved some mixed vegetable plants from his sister. Some were labled but these were not amd I cannot figure out what they are. Anyone know? Are they even veggies???
- Posts: 29535
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 7:21 pm
- Location: Zone 6, NJ (3/M)4/E ~ 10/M(11/B)
They could be red cabbage seedlings....
- Greener Thumb
- Posts: 769
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:00 pm
- Location: Virginia, The mountains Zone 6a/6b
yeah....looking like some sort of cole crop. Maybe a red cabbage or kale. Unless you're in a very cool climate, you might not have a whole lot of luck with them this time of year...
Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”