musclemilk
Newly Registered

Gopher attack!!!!

This whole week, i have combating gophers. They just keep coming back
Just a while ago, i stuck a hose in one of the holes, plugged up the other 11, and ran the water. One gopher came running out, and ran out behind the house. I chased him

Behind me is an apt complex with lots of greenery. There is a fence that divides my house from the apt complex. The gopher goes under the fence and disappears.
I hop the fence to find out one of their lawn areas has 25+ gopher holes. I stopped counting at 25

At this point after discovering where the gophers are coming from, it's almost pointless for me to do anything combat. They'll just come back since they're breeding behind my house. They totally skipped my back yard, and are attacking my front yard.

I called the apt complex and let them know what is going on. It's a matter of time, before the gophers start attacking my neighbors yards.

Is there anything else i can do? I'm not sure if the apt complex is going to do anything

thks

valley
Greener Thumb
Location: ranches in sierra nevada mountains California & Navada high desert

Re: Gopher attack!!!!

I've use water as you did. Poison bate works good, and those gas bombs you light, put in the hole and cover work also. Haven't seen one for years.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”