worldsailor_1982
Newly Registered

wanna trade greek seeds??

hi guys from Greece!
i have this list of seeds to trade.no Gmo of course.and if you trade with me please no hybrids or cross pollinated seeds.
so my list is
white eggplant,black and long black
crete cucumber
2 kind sof spinach
sorrel
swiss chard
chervil
cardammon
basil
hartwort
amaranth blitum
chicory
arugula
okra

and i would like anyone who has squash,zucchini,any nice melon or watermelon,cayenne or paprika pepper or any old type pepper ,bell pepper not green,red eggplant(from taiwan or somewhere),carrot seeds any color but old,dill,celery,borage,Nasturtiums,sunflowers,carnation,leek,red cabbage.
thanks guys!

PunkRotten
Greener Thumb

I like a few things form your list and I have a few things from your want list. But I need to look over the legalities first to make sure what we can trade and what we can't.

worldsailor_1982
Newly Registered

PunkRotten wrote:I like a few things form your list and I have a few things from your want list. But I need to look over the legalities first to make sure what we can trade and what we can't.
i did trade with some peopel from canada and usa and everything went well.nothing restricted.just that the seeds were in zipocs or paper and not aluminum that doesnt allow xrays to see what they are.i also was told only almonds are forbidden to enter usa...

mywebinfo

trading seeds

Ok I am game I have some peppers, cayenne, chili and jalapeno and two kinds of watermelon round stripe and long stripe, cantaloupe, egg plant, white radishes

Let me know, Do you want to exchange SASE or ??

mywebinfo

me again

I have lots of sunflowers, small, big, medium, red, yellow. Okra.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”