I sprayed last night, so I can't say for sure - and I sprayed a ton of plants. I sprayed 10 tomato plants, 6 squash plants, I kinda misted over the root area of the watermelon and cantaloupe plants and I sprayed my cucumber trellis. It took the entire spay bottle of juice to coat it all. I bought two bottles of different things, one has the .02% pyrethin and the other the .01% pyrethin. I used the.02% last night and hope it does the trick. I did notice a single cucumber beetle come limping out onto a leaf looking like he was moments from death. So if that's any indication, it seems to be doing what it claims to be. I'll have a better grasp when I get a chance to recheck this evening and monitor over the next couple days.
The top of the trellis sits at about 7'10" off the ground and 7' off the bed surface. Therefore, I can reach as I am just over 6' myself. They won't be able to go much higher since they have nothing to grab onto once they reach the top. I guess they'll just flop over if they continue to grow. I was toying with the idea of capping the trellis with horizontal decorative pieces so they could then travel a bit horizontally and then droop down. But I most likely won't mess with it. Still up in the air if I'll be using this land next year or building a hydro setup in my new house.
From left to right, in that bed, you have cucumbers, okra (caged), lima beans, peppers (caged) then the corn. The peppers are in the cages, presently but the cages have been removed from the okra. The peppers could be uncaged as well, I just haven't gotten around to it. Apparently it is giving whatever has taken a bite out of one of my corns a stool to sit upon whilst eating... I have 4 raised bed in total, you can kinda see one behind the bed in the photo. There are two more to the left. The cages are to keep varmints off my plants until they get big enough to fend for themselves. I uses chickenwire to make them initially, but thanks to waterbug, another forum contributor here, I started making them out of plastic 'poultry fence'. I make a cylinder of the fencing, zip tie it, then cut a cap and zip tie it on. I also use soil staples to hold them down and keep wind and critters from tipping them.
As for the images, I have my own domain and host. If you open the image, you are getting referred to images stored on my domain - so they are linked, just like if I was using photobucket or the like.