Janet W

I have seeds for trade in Canada!

Hello everyone, I have started seed swapping this year and was wondering if anyone here would like to make a trade. We can trade seed lists, and hopefully seeds. Thanks Janet

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Hi Janet, what do you have? Unfortunately all I have saved this year are squash seeds but, you never know....

Janet W

Hi Opabinia, I guess I should have specified flowers only please I'm more of a flower grower than a vegetable grower. Anyone want to do a surprise bag? Janet

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Well, I'll have to see if I have any leftover seeds from my flower planting. Thanks for the heads up Janet!

Janet W

Thanks Opabinia for your reply, I just made a 50 pack surprise package yesterday and I should have a lot more to trade when I get that as us gardeners are usually a generous bunch. Let me know if you don't find anything that you feel is worthy of trade, I'm feeling generous myself and can send you a surprise. You can email me at flowerchild042005@yahoo.ca. and we can exchange addresses if you would like to. Janet

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Hi Janet, I'll go over my seeds hopefully today to see what I have and I'll get back to you.

I'll be going to butchart gardens this week as well to purchase my flower seeds for next spring. Check out their website and let me know if you see anything that you like as far as flower seeds are concerned, dirt cheap seeds.

Jimmyjojo
Newly Registered

You seem like a trustworthy Helpful Gardener, I'll trade seeds with you :D

Janet W

Hey Joe, hows it going, and don't you know it, I am trustworthy, and you are at least part responsible for turning me into a seed swapping nut! I think the seed swappers here are a little shy! Anyone want to prove me wrong? Janet

Jimmyjojo
Newly Registered

Hi Janet, I posted here earlier... but I think it got deleted?

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”