CrazyRay
Newly Registered

Yellow Peas

HELP!

I have been looking everywhere for seeds for yellow peas. I even drove to Ikea on a rumor that they sell whole yellow peas in their Swedish Market section. All to no avail.

Is there anyone who can give me a solid lead? Maybe has some they're willing to sell?

Ray

Newt
Greener Thumb

Hi Ray,

I see Canadian sources. I would think you can order seed from Canada. Try a google ith the term:
yellow pea

I tried Johnnys and Seed Savers with no luck.

Newt

CrazyRay
Newly Registered

Thanks Newt for the reply. Unfortunately, I have googled yellow pea (as well as yellow peas, yellow pea plant, and peas yellow) with no results except dead end leads. I get dozens of seed distributors, but they all sell only the typical green pea. I guess I'll just have to keep looking and waiting.
Ray

Newt
Greener Thumb

Ray, you are very welcome. Maybe someone else will be able to help. If you do find a source we'd love to know about it.

Newt

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

I know where you might be able to get them up here in Canada but, unfortunately, persons are not able to ship seeds from Canada to the U.S. or vice versa. Try googling: Seedy Saturday for your region or Heirloom seeds.

gwaterlily
Newly Registered

Yellow Peas

I don't know if this is what you're looking for.
I've found yellow field peas at www.paulsonseed.com. They have two kinds listed: Minuet Yellow Field and Mozart Yellow.
I think they might sell them in bulk, though, which may be more than you want.

Good luck.

Eyeda
Newly Registered

Ray,
If you are still looking for yellow peas, try www.sproutpeople.com Click on beans and scroll down until you find peas.

Eyeda

[admin edit]fixed URL. Thanks element54[/admin edit]

elementfiftyfour
Cool Member

Eyeda wrote:Ray,
If you are still looking for yellow peas, try thesproutpeople.com. Click on beans and scroll down until you find peas.

Eyeda
the link is actually [url=https://www.sproutpeople.com/seed/peas.html]sproutpeople[/url]

webmaster
Site Admin

Good catch!

Thanks!

:)

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”