Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:19 pm

Looking for name of this super fertilizer

My in-laws recently was allowed to share into a liquid fertilizer purchase that really helped out their crops: it's been a bone dry drought here. This fertilizer is very expensive, $100/bottle, and only requires a few drops per gallon of water. It keeps pests off the crops and it really promotes growth.

The In-Laws went in 50/50 with another lady and they did not get the original bottle. Supposedly this fertilizer requires a farming license to purchase. Does anyone know what the name of this fertilizer?

Greener Thumb
Posts: 1868
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 10:44 pm
Location: Maryland zone 7

Maybe what you mean is a license is required to distribute or manufacture it? Maybe you should contact your local extension service and have the stuff analyzed.


Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”