So I'm new here and not quiittteee sure on how this works. But I have a couple questions and I didn't know where to post them. So I'm making a new topic... I hope that's alright...
I've never grown anything before this year, but so far everything was grown from seeds, and we followed the directions on the packages and they're all growing fine so far. But I was wondering these things;
1. Out of these plants (corn, tomatoes, pumpkins, potatoes, watermelons, onions, zuchini, and swiss chard), which ones like their leaves watered?
2. My watermelons are dying and I have no idea why. One of their stems just turned brown and it's leaves all wilty and the next day it was dead and I don't know why...?
3. My tomato plants are also dying for no reason. I water them every day, give them lots of sun... I have no idea why they're just withering.
4. how do you make swiss chard grow?!
5. I read something on another website that says when corn grows further along, they need lots and lots of "food". I don't know what "food" to buy them. I also don't know when they're gonna need it?
Just to tell you, I'm in a dry, hot climate. But I water these plants thoroughly every day. Also, I'm just asking this stuff for tips. My garden is growing very well so far, I just wanted some more info.
Thanks in advance! I hope I did this correctly, posting and stuff...