I was given a bonsai tree as a gift and thus got myself sucked into the world of bonsai so I'm in need of some advice.
The only thing I know about my bonsai is that it came with a small card that said "Serissa Seriodes", but google wasn't very helpful in giving me advice.
Here's a few photos of my bonsai (or mallsai if you wish, I'm not sure where it was bought but I'm quite sure there aren't any nurseries nearby):
So, I ask you:
1. What type of bonsai do I have on my hands.
2. Are there any special things I should know.
3. Any signs from which I could tell if it's been treated badly or if it needs immediate attention?
4. I live in Finland and it's quite cold out there (almost -20 degrees celsius, -4 fahrenheit) so where should I keep my bonsai? I read that it shouldn't be kept inside for more than 2-3 days.
5. The pot looks awfully small for the bonsai, am I just paranoid or does it need more space?
Also other info you might see useful (threads on this forum, anything.) are welcome.
Thanks in advance,