alternick
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 7:13 pm
Location: Cape Cod

All Seasons Spray Oil

I'm a Jr. Master gardener, so I do have some sense when it comes to gardening. After I had done the usual spring routine on my rose, my father (without my knoledge :shock: ) sprayed my rose with a petrolium based insect smotherer called "all seasons". It is listed for my rose, but I'm guessing he went WAY overboard, as that is his usual MO. The VERY next day, all new growth on my rose has wilted. I watered it/ washed off the oil (the rose is mold/mildew tolerent, supposedly). What happened-- any theories (it was NOT particularly hot outside)

User avatar
vintagejuls
Green Thumb
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:12 am
Location: Southern California / USDA Zone 10

No theories really but how is your plant doing now?
~ Julie

Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it well... Emerson

Return to “Rose Forum”