Kurite
Cool Member

Aloe Vera Seeds

Hi
I love to grow aloe vera seeds and was wondering if anyone have any. At the moment all I have is a bunch of crabapple seeds.
Thanks!

GardenerX

hiya I've got a HUGE aloe vera plant I mean BIG like 2 feet tall anyways if you can tell me how to get the seeds I'll send you some or maybe I can send you a cutting idk witch ever....

Kurite
Cool Member

Thank you very much for the reply. Unfortunately the only way to get seeds from an aloe vera is when it flowers. Is yours flowering?
Thanks again

GardenerX

ohhhhh no I'm srry BUT GOOD THING IS, ok you ready for this if you can wait till Friday I'll send you a aloe plant if you want securely shipped :) oh and don't worry about the crabapple seed's well I wouldn't mind haveing a few for an inside plant hmmm it's up to you if you want to....

Kurite
Cool Member

Hi
once again thank you very much for the offer. Unfortunately I needed the seeds for a school project. If you ever decide you would like crabapple seeds it would be my pleasure sending them to you. :D

GardenerX

cool thx but I have alot of squirrels out here and I heard they can be poisonous to them so it's fine thx though....

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”