Decado
Green Thumb

Electromagnetic Seed Stimulation

So lately I've been listening to a very interesting podcast called "The Cosmic Influence" (if you're interested in pre-sumerian ancient civilization and alternative sciences with actual research to back most of it up, you'd like this) and I found an episode with physicist John Burke. This episode was about ancient stone circle sites and ancient man made dirt mounds. What John Burke proved using various methods of measurement at many different sites is that the earths magnetic field was amplified at these places. At some of these sites the naturally amplified magnetic field was amplified even further by the placement of stones, right down to the polarity of the stones being faced in the correct direction, how these ancient people knew this stuff is a whole other can of worms in which we haven't been able to open yet. Knowing that these places were often considered places of fertility he decided to do some experiments, one of those was to bring seeds to one of these sites during sunrise (which is when the magnetic field is at it's strongest) and then plant these seeds and the same seeds that hadn't been exposed to this electromagnetism. What he discovered was that the seeds brought to the ancient site yielded about THREE TIMES as much as the same seeds not brought to these ancient sites.

Now this has me thinking, what could be more organic than using the earths magnetic field to help get better yield. Instead of closing these sites off to the public, what we should really be doing at this point is allowing people to use these sites to electromagnetically modify their seeds, AND we should be finding more of these sites.

Anyways, John Burke's discovery could be one of the biggest agricultural discoveries of the century, and quite possibly could start a whole new agricultural revolution. Although, unfortunately, instead of opening these sites up to the public to be used this way, most people will resort to artificial means to the same end (which has been done, in small) because governments around the world think it is more important that these sites be preserved instead of used for good (and because John wants to make some money, I can't blame him).

If you have one of these stone circles or dirt mounds near you and it isn't closed off to the public, I would recommend giving this a try. If nothing else, at least you'll get to see the sun rise at an ancient monument :P .

On a side note, many of these sites were found by looking for "Fairy Circles", almost perfect circles of longer, faster grass growth and often mushroom growth within the grass. Last year one of these fairy circles showed up in my backyard, I wonder if I have one of these amplified spots right in my own yard O.o .

Edit: I tried searching for indian dirt mounds and all I could find was the same story about one of them being torn down for a sams club parking lot reprinted over and over again. Does anyone know of any resource for finding these sites in the United States?

stella1751
Greener Thumb

I wonder whether Fairy Circles aren't caused by dying tree roots. Last year I cut down a dying cottonwood on my front lawn. This year, I have two or three spots, circles, I suppose, with toadstools in them. I think these are caused by decay of the root, way down below, but I'm not sure. I didn't look to see whether the grass was longer. It would stand to reason that in time these circles would be more fertile, what with the old root decaying way down deep. Just a thought, Decado :)

Decado
Green Thumb

Well, I've been in this house 22 years and there wasn't any tree there for at least as long as we've been here.

applestar
Mod

Decado wrote:What John Burke proved using various methods of measurement at many different sites is that the earths magnetic field was amplified at these places.
Edit: I tried searching for indian dirt mounds and all I could find was the same story about one of them being torn down for a sams club parking lot reprinted over and over again. Does anyone know of any resource for finding these sites in the United States?
Decado, those sites are typically built where 2 or more ley lines intersect. If you Google search "ley lines" some websites appear to have maps. Try going from there. A note of caution -- as with any "alternative" science, there are quacks out for quick buck out there, so user beware -- do your homework and look for reliable sources.

Decado
Green Thumb

Well this guy is a real physicist, and I guess he's had specials on the discovery channel and history channel about this seed stimulation so I'm thinking it's pretty legit. Besides it's not like he's going to con me of any money, since his business isn't even open to the public yet. The worst that would happen is that I got to see one of these ancient sites. But anyone can do research on this to see if it works, all you need to do is get some seeds, stimulate a bunch of them by bringing them to one of these places at sunrise, then plant half stimulated and half non-stimulated and see what you get. Seems to me like it's certainly worth a try for anyone who lives near one of these places. Also, it's pretty impossible to find any kind of accurate ley line map with all the new age nonsense floating around the internet :(.

a0c8c
Greener Thumb

It all depends on what Ley Lines you want. ancient or modern lines. Ancient lines are what John Burke probably looks for. Here's two of the same lines, just different styles. Pin Pointing the intersections of any Ley Lines is extremely hard. How the ancient civilizations did it, is beyond me, but alot of intersections will have something there already.

[img]https://www.hobotrashcan.com/downthehatch/photos/090227-leylines.jpg[/img]

[img]https://www.australianparanormalsociety.com/news/wp-content/uploads/pgs.jpg[/img]

And then theres these maps of supposedly the most powerful ley lines.

[img]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pfGH2OIgyno/ShSQDwNNYJI/AAAAAAAAAVk/x3XuWFDt1dQ/s1600/antigravitywg018.gif[/img]

[img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pfGH2OIgyno/ShSQDw3_COI/AAAAAAAAAVc/CZsY1AbWkCY/s1600/antigravitywg017.gif[/img]

You need someone who knows alot, and I mean alot about ancient magic. They'll find the best Ley Lines. Supposedly people were able to levitate along Ley Lines.

Decado
Green Thumb

Hmm unfortunately it doesn't look like there's anything near me with those lines, although those seem to be more of a macro grid of ley lines. None of the intersections on that map are in the US but there are many indian rock/dirt mounds in the US that do have this increased electromagnetic activity.

Also, I wouldn't really call it ancient magic, it's just knowledge that we seem to have lost. It could be that the ancients were able to perceive things that we aren't able to (the ancient egyptians somehow knew about quantum physics and string theory, just think about what that means), probably due to the fact that we are now in a Iron/Dark age and back when most of these were made they were in a downward Silver age or the beginnings of the downward Bronze age. This seed discovery along with quantum physics and other numerous discoveries are a good sign that we are on our way back up to a new bronze age, unfortunately none of us will live to see this age as it's still a ways off :(. This is actually a big part of this podcast I was listening to, the guys that make the podcast run the Binary Research Institute, which is dedicated to finding some kind of celestial body that affects the earths electromagnetic field which in turn affects our consciousnesses in a ~25,000 year cycle. Note that this isn't stuff from a bunch of crazies, there's plenty of scientific evidence that proves our minds are affected by electromagnetic frequencies as weak as the earths magnetic field and just about every ancient culture believed in this cycle. So it would make sense that if these frequencies affect us conscious living beings that it would affect other living beings like plants.

a0c8c
Greener Thumb

When I meant Ancient Magic, I meant Ancient Religous Magic. Few follow the ancient religions to the T so It's hard finding good acurate info on it. The linesI show'ed are the Global Ley Lines, and theres plenty more. Some cities are crisscrossed by hundreds of lines, but finding their intersections is still just as hard. You'd need expensive equipment.

I don't doubt this guy, the Egyptians and Romans knew more than we could ever dream of, even without electricity or automation. They had batteries, which we believe was for electroplating metals, they had advanced building techniques we can't duplicate and much more. The Sumerians, the first true civilization, had surgeons performing brain surgery, advanced medicines that cure quicker than modern medecine, and the kings aka the "Gods" flew around on Metal Winged Birds. I'm sure they had better crops as well.

Decado
Green Thumb

Actually, Sumeria wasn't even remotely the first real civilization. Just recently off of the coast of India in the Gulf Of Cambay, underwater in an area that would have been above water before the last melting of the ice caps around 12,000 years ago they found a city with advanced city structure the size of 9km x 2km, carbon dated to be as old as 30,000 years. https://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/BadrinaryanB1.php

There's also the evidence of water weathering on and in the structure around the sphinx in egypt that suggests it has to be at least 12,000 years old, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PotS7hPQZTU

There are also the megaliths at Nabta Playa in egypt that are about 8,000 years old and is one of the most accurate and complex megalithic star maps in the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabta_Playa

There are so many more instances of civilizations that existed long before the ones that they teach you about in school (I could go on and on), but sadly anything that doesn't jive with the main model of academia that so many of these fogeys worked on all their lives is ignored and/or ousted from the scientific community. Soonly enough though, a younger group of people will begin to take over as these old guys die and this information will become part of the K-12 curriculum. Then again maybe it won't, christianity does have a pretty heavily vested interest in not letting this information become mainstream, how could people believe the earth is 6,000 years old when there's evidence of 12,000-30,000 year old advanced civilization?

a0c8c
Greener Thumb

I had a long post all typed up but lost it, darn. Too lazy to retype it.

But either way, just like the Yonaguni monument, until they prove it, the Gulf of Cambay will just be speculation. Neither has found actual proof of a civilization. And I mean ACTUAL proof. Not just artifacts and some giant structures that could potentially be man made.

As for the Sphinx, 12,000 is just impossible. The oldest date scientists have come up with, from radio carbon-14 dating of the pyramids mortar is 10,500 years old(which has a high plus or minus), and the Sphinx was built after the pyramids.

I get all my info about ancient civilzations from Archaeologists I've met, including a guy form India who's work on Angkor Wat. None I've ever talked to are even the least bit excited about the Japan or Indian claims as neither look promosing to them. (This is why I like rich friends, they know interesting people)

Either way, this isn't a debate forum, and I'm too lazy to debate anymore. I will however, look into the seed manipulation by electromagnetic fields. Just like plants behave differently the farther north(or south) you go, the electromagnetic forces acting on them could easily change them some.

Decado
Green Thumb

No this isn't a debate forum but I just have 2 more things to say before I'm done on this subject. Also, I feel your pain with the long post loss, I've had some seriously well thought out and long posts disappear before and it really sucks.

First, with the Gulf of Cambay discovery it's not just speculation whether there was a city there or not like the Japan discoveries (which is why I didn't mention the japan discoveries), they proved beyond a reasonable doubt that there is a city there. They've been down there, they've brought back tools, pottery, burnt wood from fires, etc. As for the sphinx, it was originally carved out of sandstone, and you just can't carbon date sandstone because it's much older than when they carved it out, and you can't believe what egyptian history says about building these things as pharaohs have been know to lie a great deal. Plus there's the water weathering...

Anyways, if I were you I wouldn't believe everything people say, even if they are your friends and work professionally in the field. Unless they were there and saw this city themselves or inspected this evidence of the sphinx being much older they really can't say whether it's true or not. Go with the proof, those links I provided give plenty.

Anyways, back on track, even without the ley line map there must be a list somewhere of all the Native American dirt/rock mounds in North America, might your archaeological friends have this info?

applestar
Mod

About losing long posts after painstakingly typing/editing one -- If you PREVIEW every so often, it should keep your connection from timing out. Also, sometimes, if you go BACK one page on the browser, what you typed might be on the previous page. Finally, I've had some odd things happen when hitting the DELETE key while typing put me back one page (I don't know how that happens) and I keep typing without noticing the glitch, then try to SUBMIT and only the amount that was typed on the last page got submitted.

b_kind2animals

For what its worth.

This from the Organic Living Almanac section of the May 1975(!) issue of OG&F:

"Urban Pittman, a soil scientist at the Canadian agricultural research station in Lethbridge, Alberta, has been studying the effects of magnetism on plants for 20 years. Plants grown from seed passed through a magnetic field shortly before planting germinate earlier, have a more vigorous root system and give increased yields. In recent tests, "magnetic" barley seed yielded 2.6 bushels more per acre than untreated seed and wheat yields were improved seven to 12 percent."

a0c8c
Greener Thumb

I wonder if it sort of "wakes" the seeds up. Like, turns on a better grow signal in the seeds.

Sage Hermit
Green Thumb

Sage Hermit: hey friend I am looking to add rocks with high levels of electro magnetism to my crop beds. I don't know what I'm talking about but I read the ancients used rocks to help grow their seeds and I was wondering which rocks I should use.
Mountain of Strength: BIF, Banded Iron Formation. Luckily you live in a land full of it, you know that whole iron range thing
Sage Hermit: Yeah! So basically any rocks with Iron deposits or what am I looking for?
Mountain of Strength: [url=https://z.about.com/d/geology/1/0/d/-/1/bifslab.jpg]link[/url] Hematite is the mineral of interest.

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Ley lines, lodestones, ancient wisdom...

What do we know?

Magnetism and its effects on all beings, plant and animal alike, are not well understood because they are not well studied. While faith-related gardening styles like biodynamism are much in vogue, and offer some excellent benefits, they are at heart simply good organic gardening. Often we try to put more into it than Nature does, but such excesses are always unnecessary... :)

We see Nature but we cannot make it. We can take it apart but not put it back to gether without Nature's own help. We delve for bottom, to get to the root of things but do not study roots in the course of it. We look for the greatest mysteries and overlook the greatest realities.

I think there should be more research in magentism, and biodynamics, and permaculture. I will read the papers when I find them; I hope always to learn new things. But I do not need ritual or faith to garden; it lies in front of me at all times and I can see it and smell it and look at it under a microscope, and that makes it clean and simple and more tangible for me.

But that, as noted, is me; you're decado. Do some studies. Observe, as Fukuoka-san always urged. Find your own way as Ruth Stout did. March to the tune of a different drummer like Thoreau. I approve whole heartedly of it all . We each find our own paths. Maybe they follow leylines? :wink:

My 2 cents....

HG

Return to “Organic Gardening Forum”