aloes89
Newly Registered

aloe seeds

we have seeds from some 20 different aloes to exchange or sell.

ddensmore
Newly Registered

How hard are aloe seeds to germinate. I have one aloe plant...I think it is pretty much the standard one--light green succulent long leaves with small raised areas along the leaf.

What are you looking for in trade? I have lots of seeds and a fair number of perennial plants such as daisies, mums, coreopsis, achillea, cone flowers, dianthus etc.

ddensmore

rgbrid
Newly Registered

Hi guys...I have seeds that I want to trade out for something different. I hope you can help me out. I have a variety of seeds to trade. My collection includes, Double purple Angel Trumpets ( hard to find), Morning glory vine...different colors, Hummingbird vine, Spider Flowers, Red Hybiscus and White Hybiscus. Hosta seeds,and Balsam.
I'm not looking for anything in particular, just something that will bloom alot and reseeds alot. I don't plant according to the zones because I have luck with a variety of out of area plants here. Let me know if you are interested please. Feel free to pass my name on.

rgbrid
Newly Registered

I was recently at Botanical Gardens and they have what lookslike a Giant Colius. I was told that it was a cross between a Colius bulb and a Giant Elephant Ear bulb. Anyone know if someone has these? Or what it is called?

Anonymous

any body got any jade seeds?

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

TD, jades are much easier to do from cuttings; finding seeds might be impossible...

Grey
Greener Thumb

t_d_guy wrote:you like? :o dang that's alot of smileys!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o
No, I did not like it. It slowed down the entire page and was entirely useless, so I deleted it. If you have nothing constructive to contribute, please refrain from posting.

Keenor
Newly Registered

Ok, my friend gave me a Jade leaf to plant, but couldn't give me any advice on planting it because his was planted long ago. Should I completely bury the leaf? I was told to point the broken end downward, and let the top of the leaf stick out of the soil like an inch... Is this true? Any help would be appreciated! :?

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Trust your source, Keenor...

rhinosaur

Keenor wrote:I was told to point the broken end downward, and let the top of the leaf stick out of the soil like an inch... Is this true? Any help would be appreciated! :?
Yes, this should work. I had a jade that rooted pretty quickly this way. Watch it carefully for the next few weeks, though.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”