8%
70-79
No votes
80+
No votes

Total votes: 39
Toms92gp

How old are the members THG.

I'm not asking anyone to post their actually age, you can just vote in the poll. I'm just curious to see what the average age is on this forum. I'll be 26 in Oct.

wingdesigner
Super Green Thumb

OK, show of hands: who's actually going to be honest about their age? :wink: :wink: Sorry, Tom, I couldn't resist! Now, if you asked what age we'd like to be...

Toms92gp

wingdesigner wrote:OK, show of hands: who's actually going to be honest about their age? :wink: :wink: Sorry, Tom, I couldn't resist! Now, if you asked what age we'd like to be...
I honestly would like to be about 4 yrs old again. I got to stay home all day with out a care in the world watching tv and playing outside. Its all down hill after that, once you start kindergarden the responsibilities start and the stress just builds up.

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

Tom said "I honestly would like to be about 4 yrs old again. I got to stay home all day with out a care in the world watching tv and playing outside. Its all down hill after that, once you start kindergarden the responsibilities start and the stress just builds up."

I pretty much do just that Tom but my body reacts to July heat like I'm 95.

wingdesigner
Super Green Thumb

Hey, Charlie, that's pretty good for a guy who's really 98 :P (heh, heh, heh)

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

I'm ok with it Wing, it's your tax money paying for my Depends. :D

wingdesigner
Super Green Thumb

:lol: Oh, wait... :?

Spotted
Cool Member

Interesting poll... If everyone is being honest, I see I'm one of the younger people to vote. I'm 24. I don't mind sharing my age. Although I always say I'm going on 5. No matter how old I get, I'll always be going on 5. :roll:

Jess
Greener Thumb

I have no problem with being honest. I am 46 going on 5 myself (I still shin up trees!) but where are the 70+ members? I cannot believe we do not have any. Many people in my area of UK are over 70 and still going strong in the garden.
It is nice to see we do have some much younger members. I do worry sometimes that gardening is no longer appealing too the young. :D

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not there quite yet, but the years are racing by! I'm 63! :D

Jess
Greener Thumb

Really?! Gosh I would have said you looked a lot younger than that. :D

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

55 here but I've been rode hard and put up wet too many times.

Kenshin14435

I'm not worried about my age. I really don't care if people know.
I'm 14 years old and I still have a long way to go.(If, that is, global warming doesn't kill us or god(if thats your religion)just so happens to come down and take all the beleivers or yellostone decides to erupt at an oh-so convenient time. Did you know that if yeloowstone erupts, the east coast of the US will be covered in 1-2 inches of soot. Within 50 miles of yellowstone it will be literally impossible to breathe. Not to mention that within that 50 mile radius, the soot would 3-4 deep. It would become so heavy from moisture that roofs to houses would colapse under that kind of pressure and weight. Thats why I'm not going past Ohio. No way, no how. I like it where I am. It will also reverse the effects of global warming to a degree that we would be cast into another ice age.......kinda. It would be a short one. Only a couple decades. I think.
I'm forgetting something. What was it. Aw drat, I can't friggin' remember.
Oh-Well
To add to the question in this thread, who is a male or who is a female????
Or both, or neither??? :wink:
LOL
Lifes gonna be swell for us young people. :roll:
BTW, I'm being sarcastic.
Last edited by Kenshin14435 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dinker

I am female and soon to be 44 to me age is just a number.This year I have seen more younger people gardening then ever and yes alot of teenagers.some are earning money by selling their excess at farmers market's. As for yellow stone I try not to dwell on the thing's I can not change. Global warming I try to do my part to slow it down.

:) :) :) :)

raaychill

23, but just until my birthday!
7 in maturity
but back owwies make me feel 62 (my dad and I have the same grunts and groans)

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”