samiam

silver dollar seeds

I have plenty of silver dollar seeds for anyone whom wants. I am looking for something different. I really don't know what. A perennial preferrably.

qroger
Newly Registered

Samiam,
I could trade you some red yucca, Hesperaloe parviflora that Ibught on Ebay. I had a near 100% germination rate and have all the little yucca plants I need right now...

ShumNum
Newly Registered

Ohhh! I love silver dollar plants!! They remind me of my grandmother (who has long since passed away). I would love some seeds, but unfortunately do not have anything to trade right now :( Will you still have them for a while when maybe I have some seeds to offer??

Garden Diva
Newly Registered

I have been looking for this plant ,, my grandmother had them .. everywhere around she home .. but I guess they are called another name ... cause I have searched for them .. with no luck

I would love to exchange

Gnome
Super Green Thumb

Garden Diva,

Is this the plant you are referring to, Lunaria annua?
[img]https://vandusen.plantexplorers.com/images/L/Lunaria_annua_03.jpg[/img]
They come in at least two colors, blue/purple and white.

Norm

qroger
Newly Registered

Some people call these "Honesty" .
roger

JennyC
Green Thumb

I have purple (flower color, right?). Would love to trade for veggies, pref. non-hybrid; I'm also looking for soybean for a cover crop now.

ReneeCK
Newly Registered

samiam wrote:I have plenty of silver dollar seeds for anyone whom wants. I am looking for something different. I really don't know what. A perennial preferrably.
I am going to get my hands on some straw flowers. I have some floating around my house but if I can't find them, I'm going to get some. They dry beautifully. I'll share mine if you'll share yours. (My mom grew these when I was little and I love them.)

:) Renee

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”