So, I have a mini money tree that needs some help and love. I'm not 100% sure on how it's life has been up until this point, but it looks like crap and its slowly losing leaves. I've found the best advice from the gardening forums, but everyone has different opinions based on the different (normally the larger versions) plants, so I figured posting a separate thread would help me more. Either way, I have to save this plant!
What I do know:
- this is the small, desk sized version
- its brown up to maybe the last 2 inches of the stalk
- the 4 leaves (5 before i moved it) are yellow with some green and a little bit of pinkish tinge to it
- there is nothing growing from the stalk, just the leaves from the top of it
- i cant currently see the roots and i don't want to disturb the soil until someone tells me to lol