ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

TWINS

Yesterday my beautiful niece gave birth to twins. Jameson Emerit and Julianna Lynn. Jameson was 6 lbs 12 oz and Julianna was 6 lbs. Both healthy babies.

J did have a C-section. Jameson was breech and could not be turned. Mom, Dad and babies are all doing great. They are looking forward to going home Sunday, Monday at the latest.

These are miracle babies. J had 2 miss carriages. Her Doctor was monitoring her closely. When she got pregnant she had one viable follicle - one follicle = one egg. She had an ultra sound that showed one fetus.

J was scheduled for a check up on a Tuesday. She called her Mom, my sister, Saturday in extreme distress. She was sure she had lost her baby. Her morning sickness had stopped, the swelling in her breast had reduced and her tummy pooch had flattened out.

When she saw her doctor not only was she still pregnant but she was carrying twins! The doctors have no explanation. J says that God took two babies from her then gave her two.

Mom, Dad and the little angels are all doing fine. We are all thrilled and filled with joy and thanks. If ever a woman was born to be a mother that is my niece.

O:) :-() O:)

LIcenter

How cool is that! Congratulations, and all the best to the brand new family.

ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

Thank you.

G will travel to Houston in the next 2 or 3 weeks for business. I will go with him and have him drop me off at my niece's home. I will spend the day being an humble servant to my niece and her beautiful babies. I cannot wait to kiss, hug, squeeze, pinch and generally love them all.

O:)

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”