Royiah

Re: Gardening Style?

Don't really know if I have a style. But I do prefer raised beds and trellises For anything I can trellis. :P

I've always likes plants and being outside but up till a few years ago I never really wanted a garden per say. It probably started back when I still lived up in New York. I had come back from summer camp to find my mom had planted a bunch of tomato, cucumber and pepper plants in pot on our balcony. Unfortunately she planted them and just left them with out water or care... -wall-
Well let just say they weren't very happy till I came into the picture. I thought it was too sad to just leave them there so I took care of them and so we ended up with veggies :D lol
Though it wasn't until I moved back down south that I realized how much I loved to garden so I oh so casually mentioned it to my dad and he came home with plants and potting soil!! Guess he didn't realize that I'd end up covering his back yard with raised beds when he did that. LMFAO

tomf
Super Green Thumb

Nice seeing the photos of your gardens. laknbay where is your boat for that dock, I would be out water skiing on smoth mornings if I lived on a lake. I keep telling my wife the one thing we don't have is a lake;LOL. I like the open field you call your hunting land, you could put in one big garden there, if you have water.

Digits; nice gardens, love your flowers Where are you in Idaho, near Bosie?

Some of the gardens are big, and some are small, but they are all nice, and I love seeing them.
Thanks for sharing all.

digitS'
Super Green Thumb

tomf wrote: . . . Digits; nice gardens, love your flowers Where are you in Idaho, near Bosie?

Some of the gardens are big, and some are small, but they are all nice, and I love seeing them.
Thanks for sharing all.
Tom, I am almost on the 48th parallel. Gardening 400 miles north of Boise.

digitS'

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”