KeyWee

HAVE: Yellow Trumpet Vine (campsis)

I have a TON of these seed pods if interested. This is the 2nd year this plant bloomed and it was loaded with bright yellow flowers. This is NOT the common orange campsis radicans that is invasive and impossible to get rid of. I bought this plant at a local greenhouse. You will get nice vines the very first year but no blooms until around year 4 or 5.
The only seeds I am looking for right now are plume poppy (macleaya cordata). If you don't have that, I don't need anything in trade for the yellow trumpet ~ I will just be happy if someone can use these seeds! :D

craftie2
Newly Registered

Hi keywee. I would like to know if you still have these avail. At this time I don't have seeds to trade because I am new to gardening will to send a sasbe . Hope to hear from you soon. And thank you for your help. :)

KeyWee

Yes, I still have plenty of these seeds and will be happy to share. You don't need to send a sase ~ these seeds weigh close to nothing if I remove them from the pods. Send me a PM with your address and I will get them out to you right away.
Glad someone can use some of these ~ I think they will do fine in your zone.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”