Greener Thumb

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

lorax wrote:Image
Drunk? :lol:

Eric

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

I am looking for investors in a fiscal cliff theme park. I might as well take advantage of all that's available so now it's going to be The End of the World Fiscal Cliff Theme Park. Should this be a new thread? How about it Bobberman? Wanna make some money?

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

I did not realize my simple post here would go viral! Maybe I should start a dance called the Bobber Mash or join this new way to make money with a theme park. It cost $10 to visit the park and you get a free bobber when you visit! I wonder what the skeptics said when Noah built the ARC!

PunkRotten
Greener Thumb

I am getting a crack out of some of these idiots on another forum. Now there is some other guy agreeing that the fiscal cliff will be the end of the world too. These guys act like they are some extremely insightful individuals that are able to foresee things others can't. They act like they knew everything all along. They act like they are on top of everything and know all the secrets. Some other guy just said the other possibility of the end of the world is us nuking ourselves. Are people really this stupid??

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Did more reserch. If you were confused before this link will really make you think! They actually think there are two suns in our solar system but one is dark! Planet X goes around both in a sling effect. Planet X comes to a stop at points as it goes around both suns! There is so much information on this link that I got tired reading. It does make sense to me!
+++
I remember in a Physics in Morehead KY college I did a paper on the balistic Pendulum and had to use integral caculas to solve the equazion for the pendulum. The formula was very long and complicated and I got a A on the paper. Now my advanced math sucks since I can't use caculas to lay carpet!! So you can see how space is really complicated and what you see is not really what you think! Check this out!
+++

https://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0510.htm

Tonio
Green Thumb

So, what do ya'll think of Zietgeist?????

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Tonio wrote:So, what do ya'll think of Zietgeist?????
gangnam style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYPvAMrMzwI

Eric

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

DoubleDogFarm wrote:Hey Charlie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmW-ScmGRMA

Eric
I show my wife everything you post. She told me that I have entirely too little to do and that this Double Dog has even less.

It's okay though brother. I told her that we're gonna drive out there and see you sometime. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell backward off her chair. I think she's warming up to the idea.

lorax
Greener Thumb

DoubleDogFarm wrote:
lorax wrote:Image
Drunk? :lol:

Eric
Usually.... :lol:

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Charlie MV wrote:
DoubleDogFarm wrote:Hey Charlie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmW-ScmGRMA

Eric
I show my wife everything you post. She told me that I have entirely too little to do and that this Double Dog has even less.

It's okay though brother. I told her that we're gonna drive out there and see you sometime. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell backward off her chair. I think she's warming up to the idea.
Interesting. In a PM to Cynthia, I was saying the same thing. I have to much time on my hands.

Charlie give the wife a hug for me, she's funny. :lol: I think the three of us should go crash lorax's party and get pissed.

Eric

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

Ecuador sounds great to me. Wife's working on the pissed part right now. With my moderate political views I'm invited to leave South Carolina nearly daily. Lorax is da bom. I hit nothing harder than Canada Dry. But when they legalize pot I'll be cooking with it every day.

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Charlie MV wrote:Ecuador sounds great to me. Wife's working on the pissed part right now. With my moderate political views I'm invited to leave South Carolina nearly daily. Lorax is da bom. I hit nothing harder than Canada Dry. But when they legalize pot I'll be cooking with it every day.
What, You only cook using pans in South Carolina. :roll: :lol:

Psst, hey Charlie, psst, - move to Washington.

Eric

lorax
Greener Thumb

C'mon down, you two. I've got a bonfire and plum wine, and a bunch of crazy neighbours who like to come out on Fridays and help me drink it.....

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

tomf
Super Green Thumb

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

I like that very interesting for future weather forcast! Sometimes the mother of invention is something out of the ordinary just for fun!

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Newest follow up. Check the end of this link very interesting about two suns!
+++

https://cdweb2012.blogspot.com/2008/07/b ... -2012.html

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

tomf
Super Green Thumb

Boberman that is sme crazy junk and to think some people will take it for truth. :roll:

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

Okay, now I have to sleep with the lights on again...at least for two more days. Thanks Eric.

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

Bobberman wrote:Newest follow up. Check the end of this link very interesting about two suns!
+++

https://cdweb2012.blogspot.com/2008/07/b ... -2012.html
I think I figured this out. You're a tester for Rolling Rock.

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Lay off the bath salts. They are not good for you.

Eric
Last edited by DoubleDogFarm on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PunkRotten
Greener Thumb

I bet all the end of the world believers are all in their bunkers now. Then when the 21st comes and goes they are gonna look like idiots and the rest of the world will be laughing. I was watching some end of the world shows last night and was shaking my head when they came to the part about how this doomsday stuff has made several companies multi-millionaires. Then I watched this show about the Mayans and it just proved how stupid people blow things out of proportion. Even in the Mayan writing they say there is life after Dec 21 2012 they only just expected an astronomical event. Like all their dates they were just cycles or seasons. The next show was about a zombie apocalypse, I don't even wanna get started with this. These people are so stupid I can't describe them with words.

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

If there is a planet X it is suppose to pass over a 6 month period but I doubt it! Facts or fiction is hard to tell apart! It sounds like some of our news from one station to another two different versions!

PunkRotten
Greener Thumb

NASA has already debunked most of this space stuff. But you know, these conspiracy theorists think NASA is in bed with the government and lying to everyone for whatever reason. All these people that think the govt is against them and planning to wipe them out, I simply ask them "what is their motive?" If anything, they need people that is what keeps the economy going that is what capitalism is driven with. But whenever you get into a little debate with these people you quickly find out they are not very bright. But these idiots are still convinced that the govt is planning to wipe out everyone and then have the whole planet to themselves. Like I said earlier, on this other forum some guy is now saying the end of the world is the fiscal cliff. Sometimes I think these people don't even believe their own conspiracies, I think they just like to be fear mongers and make people paranoid. A lot of these people are anti govt and it was only fitting that they would shift this whole end of the world thing to the US govt now since people blame everything on the US govt.

tomf
Super Green Thumb

Punkrotten, you‘re so right, what kills me is the way they create make belief science. There are so many people that have such a poor understanding of science that they will belief anything. The problem is ignorance, and most of them are so ignorant that they do not know just how dumb they are. Sorry for not being kinder, but sometimes it is hard to suffer fools.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Bobberman wrote:If there is a planet X it is suppose to pass over a 6 month period but I doubt it! Facts or fiction is hard to tell apart! It sounds like some of our news from one station to another two different versions!

Jeez Bobberman. THERE IS NO PLANET X!! And the really sad part for you is that fact and fiction are NOT hard to tell apart. I listed some of the criteria earlier.

Fact is evidence based, it fits with the body of knowledge we already have, it is provable and disprovable. Facts are specific, concrete, verifiable, replicable.

Fiction relies on circular reasoning (statements designed to support each other without any outside collaboration), either-or dichotomies (assuming that if one thing is true than another thing must therefore also be true), or relying too much on an authoritative figures -- because some celebrity, preacher, or other person you think is important says it, it must be true. Or as a current commercial says, if it is on the internet, it must be true.

You really should consider taking a critical thinking class!

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

Bobberman is right. One of the signs the Mayans told of was eagles storing food for the end times. There can be no doubt. Time is short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1lgRXCWrcI
=

=

=

-

=

-

=

=

--

=

=

=

=

=

=

It's fake.

:D The eagle is a remote control bird. The baby is plastic. The two geniuses who made it for a college class got A++++ on the grade. The goal was 100,000 you tube hits. They got 10,000,000.

tomf
Super Green Thumb

Rainbow you said exactly what I think and you did it elegantly. :wink:

Dillbert
Greener Thumb

>>it's a fake.

dang. I was gonna make a list of nominees to send back in time for eagle snatching (thus eliminating their present day deeds....) via the backwash of Planet X.....

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

Tonight as the clock strikes midnight in Europe and the East Coast, people should post that the lights are flickering, the earth is shaking and there are fires in the distance. Then go mysteriously silent.

ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

LMFAO Talk to you all tomorrow :!:

ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

Just a random thought that ran through my old mind. Maybe the Mayans just ran out of room on the calendar tablet. If they had had a bigger stone the end of the world may have been much later. HMMM :!: Could be a stone resource issue.

nutz:

Talk to you all tomorrow either on earth or in heaven or hell.

Oh junk :!: Don't diss me for that last comment.

Merry Christmas one and all. Got the mood and the groove.

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

ElizabethB wrote:
Talk to you all tomorrow either on earth or in heaven or hell.

Merry Christmas one and all. Got the mood and the groove.
Merry Christmas from heaven or hell? Oh my. Eric's gonna post a video on this for sure.

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Sorry to disappoint you Charlie. Whats the point!

Eric

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

CharlieMV......We aren't going anywhere. It's just like the year 2000, what a bunch of nonsense. We'll all be yakking on here tomorrow. :D

Charlie MV
Greener Thumb

Eric, DOH!!

Green Mantis, if Eric can't produce an appropriate video we may be in serious trouble for real.

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

You guys didn't know I am working on a time machine in my greenhouse. I am building it so I can win on the lottery!

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”