wingdesigner
Super Green Thumb

Wanted, Canon A1 or AE-1

Due to pinched nerve in shoulder, I can't plant! As I sit here and fume, I wondered if anyone had upgraded to digital wundercameras and had their old, beloved Canon A1 or AE-1 looking for a good home. I'm no repairman, so it should be in good condition. Scott'll probably kick me out for soliciting, sigh. If so, I apologize and won't do it again. I had one years ago (borrowed) and loved it. Sometimes, I just prefer to fiddle with things rather than "point and shoot". Anyway, you can contact me here; I check in several times/week. Hopefully, you're not on the other side of the planet (no offense to our Aussie/Kiwi fellows).

Thanks, folks.
Happy Gardening.

The Helpful Gardener
Mod

While not a true gardening point, if you promise to take some pictures of your plants... :roll:

Scott

wingdesigner
Super Green Thumb

I can take photos all right, but someone's gonna have to 'splain to me about how to download 35mm photos, scan to e-mail, etc., etc.. Step by step, and btw, my scanner is b/w... Can I mail copies? :oops:

Happy Gardening

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Well, scannning is actually quite simple. I have a Hewlett Packard scanner myself and most Unversities have a scanning room in the computer areas where you can use the scanners for free. I think the catch is that you need to have a username but, if you ask, I am sure that you could find some way around that.

Anyway, it quite simple. HP scanners come with software where you just start the software up, place your photo on the scanner bed and click the scan button. You can then play with the size and colour of your photo. Finally, to email it; you just need to save the photo as a JPEG on your hard drive or a disk and then send it as an attachment in your email.

Closer
Newly Registered

Wingdesigner, did you get a Canon A1? I have one for sale.

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”