Vorguen

Have: Many seeds to trade! Wanted: Fruit trees! (Seeds, etc)

Hello everyone, I have a HUGE passion for growing fruit trees. Does anyone here have seeds for anything interesting? I just got myself a handful of Lychee seeds and I am excited! I live in the sub-tropical south texas, so I can grow most anything with the right pampering (with few exceptions)

I literally have tons of seeds, so hopefully some super nice people out there can tell me if they have extra fruit seeds and I am very willing to trade if I have anything of value to you, heck I have many other things I can offer you that are valuable too if I don't have a seed that interests you!

So if you are a lucky owner of a really rare fruit tree / seed please let me know! I'm still dying to grow some pitaya and some kiwanos... I'm a sucker for lychee's and I just got seeds! I would die for some pomegranates right about now too.

lol!

Thanks for reading my post everyone! Please reply with what you got!

-A very hyper person at 2:30 am

:P

Ruffsta
Green Thumb

I personally really don't grow anything other than veggies - (however I would like to grow a mini tangerine tree indoors someday).

but you should put a list together of what you have - (and what you want).. just try to have a neat readable list - (1 item under the other)... ie:

WANT:
item
item
item

HAVE:
item
item
item

you will have more luck in trading with others... happy gardening!

EDIT:
also, putting your location in your profile also helps and is strongly suggested - as some members will not ship overseas.
Last edited by Ruffsta on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vorguen

Oh gosh, well I have so many..

I have

squash (hundred varieties)
tomatoes (infinite varieties)
beans (many varieties)
oregano
basil
parsley
lychee
mango
orange
grapefruit
watermelon
honeydew melon
cantaloupe
peppers (many)
eggplant
many local variety of trees I liked and picked their seeds
etc
etc
etc

I could probably keep going for a year

Truthfully what I'm looking for MOST is unique / interesting fruits and vegetables

if anyone has any fruit / vegetable that isn't commonly known or thought of.. please tell me! I would KILL for some seeds! I am even willing to trade things you might need that aren't seeds or heck pay you if you like none of my seeds.

just let me know what interesting seeds you all have :D !

PunkRotten
Greener Thumb

The only fruit tree seed I can collect is Goji berry since I grow it. I don't know how fast or slow it grows by seed cause I bought my tree at 3 feet. Last year I took a cutting and put it in the ground. Now that cutting is turning into its own tree.

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”