stella1751
Greener Thumb

Old Herb Seeds

So, I'm digging in my basement for little pots, and I find a pretty little rectangular canister I've never seen before in my life. Well, who would know, with all the junk I have down there? I open it up, and it is like stepping into the twilight zone. It is packed full of unopened seed packets for herbs. Herbs! I think I grew dill once, a gazillion years ago, but other than that I am not an herb gardener.

It wasn't until I looked at the date on the packets that I realized that, no, this wasn't the old zucchini in a bag on the doorstep trick, that someone had not crept into my basement and left me an unpleasant surprise. These were my sister's seeds. Way back in 2001, she moved to Washington state from Denver. On her way past, she dropped off all her old gardening stuff. These are Cindy's seeds, Cindy, who now lives in an apartment and doesn't want them.

If anyone is interested in seeds that appear to range from 11 to 13 years old, let me know, and I will list them here. Most of them are 1999 Martha Stewart seeds. Those are the ones in unopened packets. The rest are something called NK. There is one Burpee.

raspberryred

pm sent

stella1751
Greener Thumb

Seeds all gone 8)

Return to “Seed Exchange - Share & Trade Seeds”