Dom Nizza

Garden Tools-First Greenhouse and display ideas

This is that time of year when you look at those Garden Tools and wondered why they look so bad. Here is a "farmer's technique" to put them in shape, well sharpened and OILed (linseed oil)... before you put them away.

[img]https://www.ssawg.org/farmphotos/miller/images/20-27_jpg.jpg[/img]

You will feel so much better when everything is "really ready" and you don't need to be running out for new tools all the time. :wink: ... :wink: ...
Last edited by Dom Nizza on Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dom Nizza

Now that you have all your Garden tools in shape... relax... if you can in a simple Greenhouse like this one.

A great place to pot up hanging containers and small vegtable seedings. Great in Springtime ... put the radio on and let that sun warm up the cool "growhouse" min. 45 degrees ... goes to 85 degrees then. Have fun this year. 8) 8) the cost was about $500 but worth it for me in this NJ weather Zone. ...

Newt
Greener Thumb

Dom, your pics are great and I was comparing your tools to mine. I have tools that my dad used and I'm still using. If he were alive today he'd be 103! With everything in your pics, my favorite is the dog!! :D I have a dal and 3 other dogs that assist in the garden. They dig up whatever strikes their fancy when they get the notion. Actually they're searching for the toads.

Newt

pixelphoto

love the pics thanks for sharing like the lil greenhouse with the hanging flower beds on it.

Dom Nizza

pixelphoto wrote:love the pics thanks for sharing like the lil greenhouse with the hanging flower beds on it.
OK Pixel .. to "Borrow any photos I post".. I don't garden too much at 85 but, I have a collection of photos from 1948... that might be of interest and possible ideas for display... Hanging pots always a great display opportunity... like this one... had over 100 at one time.

We all go a little crazy sometimes ... but, isn't it fun. 8) :lol:

Return to “What Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”