ErinMarie
Newly Registered

Lucky to have a tolerant spouse.

I'm so lucky to have a tolerant husband. He only sometimes complains about my "collection". :). Sorry. I didn't want to make the page image heavy so here's a link to my flickr account. Keep in mind that what I uploaded doesn't include 4 pots of spider plants, 4 more aloes, 7 planters of moss rose, 2 of ivy, 4 of hens and chicks, 2 tomato plants, 2 fuchsias, 4 lilies, a flat of pumpkins that I NEED to get in the ground, and a planter of mutant prickly pear. I think that's it.

Feel free to browse my other photos. As always, comments welcome:)

[url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/duckie84/[/url]

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

:D Isn't 'FUN' to love plants so much. It becomes an 'addiction' :roll: But, we sure could have more expensive addictions. LOL. Love your spider plants, how many do you have. :?:

ErinMarie
Newly Registered

I have many addictions. Lol. My yarn and paint also take up a lot of room. Do you want me to include the baby spiders? I have 2 mama plants and probably 75ish babies. I plan to go to lowes again in the morning to maybe get some more succulents since I seem to be addicted to them:)

webmaster
Site Admin

There is something grounding about a hobby. At least for me it is.

ErinMarie
Newly Registered

Yup. Keeps me less stressed. I just added two more members to the family. A burros tail and a dwarf cactus. I'll post the actual name when I get home since my phone seems to know more than I do about what I want to post and keeps changing it to opinions or opulence.
The smartphone is too smart for it's own good.

Now with the burros tail, what seems to be the easiest method of propagation?

ETA the cactus is an opuntia argentiniana

I like plants

Yea, my parents think I have lots of plants. I think I have about a hundred all crammed into a bunch of window sills, bathroom, rooms and more.

I always want more.

ErinMarie
Newly Registered

The new think I want to try is terrariums. My big interest is succulent and micro terrariums. I just need a few opinions on what plants would be bet for a lightbulb terrarium. Yea. I hollowed out about 5 lightbulbs. It was actually quite therapeutic. Anyone have good plant suggestions for a terrarium made from a standard bulb? :roll: Yeah. I'm just that weird.

Return to “Cactus Forum - Cacti Including all Succulent Plants”