tomf
Super Green Thumb

Post spring photos here.

A few to start with.

[img]https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/twistedtomf/Yard%2020011/_DSC0060.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/twistedtomf/Yard%2020011/_DSC0034.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/twistedtomf/Yard%2020011/_DSC0032.jpg[/img]

thebigtomato

Great pictures! Looks like you have a beautiful property there. However, I don't think they sell any "non-beautiful" property anywhere in Oregon.

tomf
Super Green Thumb

They past a law that said you can not sell ugly land. No there are some places I think man made ugly.

thebigtomato

Haha, nice. . . ;)

tomf
Super Green Thumb

Big tomato I see you sell indoor garden supplies; in Oregon with a permit you can grow more than tomatoes; I don't indulge but it seems to help some people.

thebigtomato

Yeah, they have recently changed the laws here in Colorado regarding what you can legally grow. It's really just caused a mess as far as I'm concerned. People can do what they want, but as a company, we still maintain a federal tax id number and do not and cannot condone any thing that is illegal on either a federal or state level.

Many of our clients our actually commercial growers. In fact, one of our customers provides hydroponically grown sprouts to every major grocery store chain. . . except Wal Mart I think, in the Denver areas. We also have recently set up a local high school and provided them with the equipment to launch an indoor gardening program for their college prep students. These same students are getting ready to launch a hydroponic tomato system that we provided the materials for in the next NASA space launch. Pretty cool stuff!

tomf
Super Green Thumb

That is cool, tomatoes in space; sounds like a good project.

It could be a scifi movie! Space Tomatoes. :wink:

tomf
Super Green Thumb

[img]https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/twistedtomf/Yard%2020011/_DSC0002-1.jpg[/img]

thebigtomato

Great idea! I hear Charlie Sheen is currently available and willing to do movie roles! ;)

tomf
Super Green Thumb

What a mess he has made of his life; some people have it all and have to ruin it. :roll:

thebigtomato

But see, that's where the misconception is. He DIDN'T have it all, that's why he's so messed up. You can have all the money, coke and EDITED stars in the world, but the reason he's going after all that is because he didn't have it all but was looking for "it all".

luvnsurf

tomf wrote:They past a law that said you can not sell ugly land. No there are some places I think man made ugly.
LOL! That definitely put a smile on my face. Thanks. :D

tomf
Super Green Thumb

thebigtomato wrote:But see, that's where the misconception is. He DIDN'T have it all, that's why he's so messed up. You can have all the money, coke and Bleep! stars in the world, but the reason he's going after all that is because he didn't have it all but was looking for "it all".
Good point.

thebigtomato

What he REALLY needed was some of that "non-ugly" land I hear they sale up in Oregon. . . :lol:

tomf
Super Green Thumb

thebigtomato wrote:What he REALLY needed was some of that "non-ugly" land I hear they sale up in Oregon. . . :lol:
Yes gardening is way better than drugs and it makes one feel good.

tedln
Super Green Thumb

Hey Tom, there is an old movie with a cult following named "The Killer Tomatoes". It is often mentioned as one of the worst movies ever made. It still fills all the seats in art house movie theaters.

Ted

tomf
Super Green Thumb

I have seen it Ted. :oops: Yes it is so bad it is funny.

Return to “Non-Gardening Related Hoo-ha and Foo”