Angelina123
Newly Registered

Bulb containers have been in greenhouse

First day on the site, and here goes with a silly question or 2 .... :oops:

I really muddle through with my gardening. Most of what I have is in pots and containers. Many of them have long standing spring bulbs which are lovely year after year. I usually plant bedding plants, mainly fuscia and geranium in the same pots and some of these I have managed to keep from year to year.

This year because I wasn't well I left the bedding plants in the pots and moved them all into the greenhouse where I have sparcely watered them. All my bulbs have shot up and I want to move them outside. This last week we have had very heavy frosts overnight. I have been leaving the door of the greenhouse open to try to harden them off. Do you think I can move them outside ? Also the geraniums etc are still alive in these pots, should I try to remove them as surely the frosts will kill them. Sorry to be such a dummy :?

Angelina123
Newly Registered

Thank you for the welcome and also the advice. Unfortunately because my health is on a bit of a downward spiral, lifting and moving things is no longer my forte ! Also I will have to swot up on cuttings. I told you I was pretty hopeless ! but I'll give it a go

Return to “Flower Gardening & Garden Design”