rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Re: Raised Garden Containers - 18 inches tall enough?

OK... that's a product I didn't know about and might be good. You just said "garden soil" before. What they sell in bags as "garden soil" specifically says on it do not use in flower pots. If you are lucky it is good topsoil not just fill dirt.

You have plenty of room left in your box to plant some other stuff with the tomatoes, like basil and peppers. :)

grwrn

Thanks for the info on the raised garden bed soil. I didn't know of it yet as I usually don't shop at Home Depot but I guess I will now. ;)

skinnylegs

rainbowgardener wrote:OK... that's a product I didn't know about and might be good. You just said "garden soil" before. What they sell in bags as "garden soil" specifically says on it do not use in flower pots. If you are lucky it is good topsoil not just fill dirt.

You have plenty of room left in your box to plant some other stuff with the tomatoes, like basil and peppers. :)
I was thinking about adding cilantro and basil to the box. Like maybe 4 plants? What do you think? I don't want to crowd it too much.

Return to “Raised Bed Gardening”