sweetiepie
Green Thumb

Re: Chickens on the Farm

Applestar, that is too funny. :wink:

GardeningCook
Greener Thumb

Marlingardener wrote:, but the ferals just carry too many diseases.
Which is why they really need to be spayed/neutered & vaccinated. Otherwise they just increase the feral problem. Sorry - but I'm an active proponent of both spay/neutering & vaccinating of cats - both pets & ferals. And for excellent reasons. Can give fabulous/horrible stories why this is a GOOD THING.

applestar
Mod

I'm really sorry -- let's move the cat-talk to another thread.

MichaelC

Hi applestar - Sorry for one more off topic post. I don't know your particular forum software or your forum moderation conventions, so forgive me if I'm out of line. But since the cat discussion began with the pictures, and all posts following have been on the cats, it shouldn't be too hard to split that out into its own thread.

sweetiepie
Green Thumb

I am sorry many of you seen to have such a hard time with the farm life. I get the hint. I am slow at times but this is just a gardening place, so I will quit with the animals. We all have purposes, life cycles and joy to spread in our short or long life times, including animals. I love my animals and they were given to me with a purpose. Without the purpose, they would not exist and I would not get to enjoy them.

I will stick to gardening from now on.

GardeningCook
Greener Thumb

Good idea, because I'm already biting my tongue. :roll:

GardeningCook
Greener Thumb

Lovely Longhorns!! We have a fair number of Longhorn breeders/owners around here. I love watching them.

Stefano

Unfortunaly I don't have cows, but I have chickens, rabbits, some pheasants, a couple of peacocks and also two cats and one dog :)

Stefano

Yes! the peacocks are very noisy animals, expecially the male during the mating season in spring. You can hear it from one kilometer of distance and pereaphs than more :)
Attachments
13052007(001).jpg

Return to “Chickens/Ducks, Goats, and other Livestock”