GardnerFromBelgium
Newly Registered

Which peppers are these?

Hello,

I was wondering which peppers these are. They are all black, the flower was purple. They aren't large, will they keep growing or is that the length they will be? I haven't got a clue which pepper plant is what.
D1B053DE-1A88-481A-AEE3-E0763842148B.jpeg
2E50A1B5-B79F-4FC1-981D-AD0263A12A18.jpeg

pepperhead212
Super Green Thumb

Welcome to the forum!

I can't tell you what variety they are, only what they aren't! lol I've grown a few purples, and most are small, as you are describing, and have some green to at least some of the leaves, like yours. The only one I've grown with absolutely no green in the leaves was MauiPurple, which was pointed, like a Thai pepper, so I know it's not that.

Here is an online catalog for pepper plants, that has a lot of photos, that might help, though the photos are not the clearest.
https://www.chileplants.com/search.aspx ... ageHeader=

GardnerFromBelgium
Newly Registered

This is my first year trying to grow pepers. Started liking pepers after eating, what I call, kebab pepers. I have peper cedrino and pepper trifetti variegata. When I google them, it doesn't really look like it. Hency my confusion. Anywzy I will pluck them as they are then. Tiny black pepers. I tasted them, the spicy is doable 😊😊

Thought it was pepper trifetti variegata but they are all black. The trifetti has red in it

Return to “Pepper Forum”