Gardener123
Green Thumb

Anybody buy from Pepper Joe's?

I have been tempted quite often, but his prices seem high, plus when I look at his website, it feels kind of, well, less than professional. I have no doubt I would get seeds if I ordered, but I don't know..........

webmaster
Site Admin

I have purchased from Pepper Joes for our annual pepper seed giveaway. Joe responds quickly by email and I have even spoken with them over the phone about the order in order to make last minute changes. Excellent service.

I feel good ordering from Pepper Joes because I know that I am helping to support a small business. That's something that's important to me. ;)

I will be buying seeds from Pepper Joes again this year. Here's the discussion:
https://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/vi ... 81&t=60172

btrowe1

I checked the site out also and took the plunge, received my seeds very quickly and with an extra gift, a few dried Carlonia reaper pods, :-()

Getting ready to start those seeds in a week or 2, 2015 gonna be a hot fest here in northern NY..

imafan26
Mod

Pepper joe has some unusual seeds. It is a home business, so yes, let's support small business. He also has put out a few videos on pepper care. They are expensive but he has some good hard to find seeds.

Return to “Pepper Forum”