AngryItalian

I don't suppose they have those ring of fire still around? I'd definitely like to try growing one of those! if you see them whould it be too much trouble to pick me up one? I do have some edibles' seeds I can trade if you're interested!
thanx!!

Franco

wait wait wait opa, what were you doing with peppers in the microwave? please explain!

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

I would do that for you Angry but, our borders (and associated customs) do not allow seeds to cross from country to country.

Franco, regarding the peppers in the microwave; I was drying them in order to preserve them to put in soups and what not. Got the idea from one of my professeurs. Didn't work that well, couldn't even enter the kitchen. And the plate that the peppers were sitting on ended up breaking from the heat.

Live and learn.

Apparently she dries her peppers this way but, she must dry them on pyrex or paper towel and must do it outside because I don't know how she could stand it otherwise.

Franco

does the temp. in the room just rise or does it burns your eyes if you walk in, because I want to dry my peppers quickly?

Return to “Pepper Forum”