GardenerX

Unexpected passion.

Okay guys first off I wasn't exactly sure where to post this but, I just had to share this. I was walking around my new yard again and happened to come across a rather amazing surprise. As I was walking I saw out of the corner of my eye bright purple flowers. I walked over to get a closer look and there I saw a tree covered in Passion Flowers my all time favorite flower. At that moment I thought how lucky am I moving into a new house and finding a group of banana trees, a whole heap of gourds, gooseberry plants, and now passion flowers just incredible. :D
Attachments
Beautiful!!!!
Beautiful!!!!
passion.jpg (68.45 KiB) Viewed 1193 times

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

gorgeous picture!

GardenerX

Thank you, I didn't have to do much the flower did all the work. :D

ChuckNora
Newly Registered

I'm about to get some clippings from a park (not sure if it's legal, so I need to be stealthy). The maypop variety had edible fruit. That plus the beautiful flowers, these vines are a keeper!

GardenerX

I say if there is no sign go for it I mean if its a public park it should be allowed as long as you don't un-root the whole plant. :D I'm sure many people before you have picked those flowers who could resist they are gorgeous and smell amazing, truly a work of god. O:)

Return to “Flower Gardening & Garden Design”