mtrost
Newly Registered

Curling Yellowing Nasturtium Leaves

Hi, this is my first post here!
I started Dwarf Cherry Rose Nasturtium from seed directly sown in the garden. I've been growing nasturtium for years, but this is the first time with this variety. They were growing beautifully and absolutely thriving and I was quite pleased with them. We had been getting a good amount of rain this spring, almost a perfect amount, and I rarely had to water the gardens. About 1 week ago we had a storm come through with very heavy rain and received a few inches in one night. By the next day the nasturtium leaves started to yellow and curl up around the edges. We got a little more rain since, and I'm assuming it's too much water? They don't look terrible, like the plants are going to die, but it's slightly heartbreaking as these were picture perfect! So, my question is, what can I do to prevent further damage and possibly get them looking great again? I haven't been watering them so they could dry out a little, and they aren't getting worse, but they aren't getting better either. Thanks for any tips you may have!

Return to “Flower Gardening & Garden Design”