mitchellingirl
Newly Registered

Any ideas please:)

https://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&bav=on ... CDAQ8gEwAA

So this is my garden, boring or what!! If you cant log in to the google map the address is 3 Lemmen Drive WPG MB. I would love others input into a nice landscape for this garden, with lots of low maintanence plants and shrubs. I am thinking of going semi professional and getting in some rocks and mulch and nice containers once I know what I want to do with it and what plants will work, (I'm in a very unforgiving climate of zone 3b)
Thank you for any help you can provide,[/img]

ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

Wow. TMI try posting some actual pictures instead of Google Earth. I would love to help you but this info is not workable. Post some pics and dimintions. The space between your house and the drip lin of your eave. The width of your proposed bed ie concrete to left side of house,. Depth of yard - house to sidewalk or street. Give that info and I will help you with professional suggestions.

Hope to hear from you.

jlazanich
Newly Registered

Well I can't really see what your space looks like, but I am with you with the low maintenance! Depending on how large your space is, I am always rooting for a space that incorporates some type of seating area, a small table set or at least a bench. Use some decorative stones with stones or mulch in between and if you're looking for really easy plants to take care of, opt for potted plants or flowers :)

Return to “Flower Gardening & Garden Design”