BewilderedGreenyO.o
Green Thumb

Where to Put my Jade Vine

So I've decided I really need to plant my Jade vine.. it would be much happier in the ground then it would be in a pot. Especially since it has recently decided to take off and grow like crazy :D

I'm now not to sure where I should put it though... my backyard is east facing and the back wall I was planning to put it gets some shade in the early morning but has strong direct sun all afternoon. My idea was to plant it on the top tier right side of the bbq so that when it grows it will cascade over the middle and fill it in with its blue blossoms. I would love to hear other opinions on where I should put it... I would rather not put it on the wall next to the redwood because my nephew uses it as a soccer practice wall lol I included a photo of my backyard as I would see it walking out of my house facing east it is how you would sort of see it viewing the yard left to right from the redwood to the pool with the bbq in the middle of the two. Please ask if you have any other questions I am trying my best to be as detailed as possible so that I can get some feedback :D

[img]https://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt261/NySnap/Plants/Jade%20Vine/BackyardBlurry.jpg[/img]

bullthistle
Greener Thumb

How you would do it is up to you but the blank space of the wall to the far left between the tree and the big leaved shrub could use some breaking up since it looks bleak as does the wall in the middle rear.

Return to “Flower Gardening & Garden Design”