So I've decided I want to grow Thunbergia African Sunset vine on a trellis just outside on the front porch. It is a west facing porch and is under a covering. I think it gets shade most of the day and may get some direct sun at sunset though I'm not exactly sure I'd have to watch it closer. So here are my questions
1. Will it grow ok in that location?
2. I can't seem to find seeds for Thunbergia African Sunset anywhere at the moment. There are some on Ebay but Yikes! $5.00 for seeds? A bit much for seeds right?
3. Is Thunbergia African Sunset Rare or are they just out of season?
4. If they "are" in fact out of season and I purchased seeds to plant now would they not grow?
5. If I planted the seeds this month sometime would they be blooming by spring of next year?
Any extra advice and tips on this plant are welcome
2 posts • Page 1 of 1