LizzieB
Newly Registered

where can I buy flower/tree seeds in bulk?

Hi, I live in the UK and am getting married at the end of July. I would like to give all my wedding guests some seeds, or bulbs or something they can take home and plant. Can anyone suggest something beautiful I could give and where I could buy them in bulk (cheaply)?

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Do you have buckerfields in the UK? Another option would be to give seedlings to your guests. You may even be able to get the trees for free if you inquire to your government.

Here in Victoria we have Butchart Gardens that sells tree seeds (though, not in bulk) they have website that you can order seeds from.

https://www.butchartgardens.com/store/cart/pages/ItemsByCategory.aspx?category_id=23&Page=1

I did a quick search and couldn't find the tree seeds on there but, if you can't find them, you could always email them to find out. Bonus for you, I think your Pound is worth 2 of our Canadian Dollars.

LizzieB
Newly Registered

Thank you, I'll check out the web site!

opabinia51
Super Green Thumb

Wow, I forgotten about some places. Try Seeds of Diversity, they list companies that sell various seeds, I just googled tree seeds and they came up. Though, from my experience Seeds of Diversity tends to be a Canadian thing. So, they might not be able to ship to you.

Another thing you can do is just google Tree Seeds and see what is available in your area, also check out local nurseries and see what they know.

Return to “Flower Gardening & Garden Design”