paulywog0667
Newly Registered

2017 garden

I grabbed some photos from the past week and figured I'd share them. The link is for OneDrive. Some people use Microsoft online and some don't, but if there's issues viewing let me know and I can use photobucket or something.

Basically, I crammed space behind a garage from starting too many seeds. It's the first season. I tilled in the grass and put weed barrier down. I started a compost pile that will get added at the end of the season, but here is a general list;
Tomato plants - Red Rose, Kosovo, Black Krim, ISIS Candy, Riestenbaum Cherry (spelling), Better Boy, Dwarf Chocolate, Repunzel.
Cucumbers - Staight Eight
Cauliflower - Purple Hybrid
Lettuce - Yugoslavian Red
Peppers - Cayennes, Aneheims, and a variety of super super hots.
Peas - Oregon variety

Started all plant seeds excluding direct sow peas, under two T5 bulbs and self watering trays. The taller plants are over 6' and it's still July. My first cherry tomatoes are blushing.

https://addictionspecies-my.sharepoint. ... db02&rev=1

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

I'm not going to open a Microsoft account to look at your pictures, but welcome to the Forum anyway....

If you have your pictures on your computer, you can upload them directly to here.

Gary350
Super Green Thumb

rainbowgardener wrote:....If you have your pictures on your computer, you can upload them directly to here.
How is that done???

I use to use Photobucket but now I use Facebook to put photos here.

Taiji
Greener Thumb
Location: Gardening in western U.P. of MI. 46+ N. lat. elev 1540. zone 3; state bird: mosquito

I keep my photos in my documents. You may have yours in another area on your computer. To upload, go to "full editor" below your post. Then click on the "upload attachment" option below your post. Then hit "browse" and choose the photo from where ever your photo is stored. (external device; memory card, etc.) Then hit "add the file". Then after it adds the file, hit "place inline".

I usually downsize mine somewhat first.

imafan26
Mod

Ok how do you down size the pictures. I get file size too big on some of the pictures I try to post, but I don't know how to make the file smaller.

Taiji
Greener Thumb
Location: Gardening in western U.P. of MI. 46+ N. lat. elev 1540. zone 3; state bird: mosquito

I think you can use many different imaging softwares that are out there. In my case I use the imaging software Irfanview. It was invented by a guy named Irfan Skiljan I believe, from Sweden maybe? It's a free download off the internet; real user friendly for an old dinosaur like me. I emailed him a couple of times with questions and was surprised he actually answered back. He's very helpful and personable.

It's plenty good enough for me; I wouldn't know much about Photoshop, for instance. There's an "image" menu that you can click on, and many options come up, among them, "resizing image". I usually do that ahead of time, long before posting the photo. But your camera may have its own software for doing stuff like that too, don't know.

Return to “Vegetable Garden Progress + Photos & Videos”