pointer80

pic of what I got so far

IMG_2741.JPG
IMG_2742.JPG
Here is a couple pics of my new garden spot. So far I added aged horse manure and getting ready to add some decomposed hay and composted leaves and grass and till it in. North (and a little East) is toward the woods.
Attachments
IMG_2744.JPG

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Looks good so far! You are doing well to put work into building your soil. Good soil is the foundation of a good garden!

I was thinking that it was a little late in the season to be just getting your ground ready, but that's a Southerner talking. Where you are it is probably fine. :)

pointer80

rainbowgardener wrote:Looks good so far! You are doing well to put work into building your soil. Good soil is the foundation of a good garden!

I was thinking that it was a little late in the season to be just getting your ground ready, but that's a Southerner talking. Where you are it is probably fine. :)
Thank you, And no, you are right it is late even for up in my neck of the woods. This all should have been done last fall. This year we just plan on getting our spot together and throwing some plants out and hope for the best to a certain extent.

Return to “Vegetable Garden Progress + Photos & Videos”