Northernfox
Greener Thumb

AquaFarm 2 month update

Good afternoon Friends! I have been having so much fun with this little product. I have had to do a little work but so far so good.

the plants are doing very well and my snail and fish are doing great! I hope soon to have some food ;)

Have any of you guys gotten an AquaFarm? Id love to know how yours is doing!

I might get a second one in the fall and try Beta Fish vs. Goldfish or something

[youtudotbe]https://youtu.be/8MxnqxCm78Q[/youtudotbe]

davidschweer

Looks like a fun project to do with the kids! Do you have any good recommendations on where to buy a good/cheap one?

Northernfox
Greener Thumb

I am not sure about Japan. Check out www.backtotheroots.com they respond to their emails in a few days!

You can also make them fairly cheap. I can send you a link to a fellow YouTuber who made one this year.

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

I love this guy! :D Always thinking outside of the box.

That is a great project, very cool. I have seen many large scale setups like this but this is the first small scale home size one. I have actually thought about doing this here but I figured it would take too much room. I was just offered two large fish tanks for free. Hmmm????

Good luck my friend and keep us posted.

Northernfox
Greener Thumb

I want to build my own as well lol. some tanks and a floating raft .... my mind is going! I think I will do that in the fall.

I also want to test Beta's vs gold fish. I will probably purchase another Aqua Farm in the fall too.

Thanks my friend!

Return to “Vegetable Garden Progress + Photos & Videos”