imafan26
Mod

Fall garden

It has been raining a few days and the weeds are going crazy but the fall garden is starting to produce cucumbers, zucchini, beans, lettuce, Mexican oregano, and basil. Ginger is blooming in the container and I have seedlings of swiss chard, eggplant (in container), broccoli,Brussels sprouts, cutting celery, and rakkyo. All of this except the ginger is in my 8x16 ft oval garden. The last quadrant that cannot be seen well has garlic chives, hibiscus sabdariffa (seedling 2 ft high), shishito pepper, Italian parsley and peanut. Many other plants are grown in pots strawberries, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, araimo, pineapple, mint, lavender, Mexican tarragon, and about 14 citrus trees. Of the whole packet of seeds I planted only 2 corn survived. It even has 5 ears on them, but I kept them more because they attract the purple ladybugs. Purple ladybugs eat a lot of white flies. I don't think I will get even pollination with just two cornstalks. A couple of ears are deformed and are exposed with no husks. I get one or two of those with each cycle. I've already harvested my first cucumbers and zucchini from this set. I could harvest beans if I can find them. They hide well.
Attachments
zucchini, broccoli, brussels sprouts, swiss chard, eggplant in pot.
zucchini, broccoli, brussels sprouts, swiss chard, eggplant in pot.
DSCN0349.JPG (62.5 KiB) Viewed 1318 times
ginger in bloom in tree pot.
ginger in bloom in tree pot.
tendergreen cucumber, sweet basil, cutting celery, rakkyo, poamoho beans,
tendergreen cucumber, sweet basil, cutting celery, rakkyo, poamoho beans,

evtubbergh
Green Thumb

Lol yes harvesting the last of my peas now. They're hard to find aren't they?

imafan26
Mod

I should grow peas again, I like them better than beans.

Return to “Vegetable Garden Progress + Photos & Videos”