Toni689
Newly Registered

Identify and Pruning

20180125_114744[1].jpg
20180125_114744[1].jpg
Hello!

I received what was supposed to be Mr Lincoln roses and they definitely are not! They do not like full sun or really even partial, and they seem to like to be fairly drier than any roses I have ever had. So, I am trying to identify them and learn proper care. I'm guessing it's about time to prune them, but since they are temperamental, I would like some confirmation. They look very similar to the Memorial Day variety, but the only experience I have with them is from an already established group.

I have a picture of the last bloom and a closeup of the leaves. Any information you have would be helpful. I tried researching it myself, but could only seem to figure out that it is a hyrbid tea variety!

Thanks!
Attachments
20180125_114754[1].jpg

MoonShadows

Re: Identify and Pruning

Just wanted to welcome to the forum Toni689. Sorry, I can't help you with the identification of this rose, but there are some knowledgeable folks here that may be able to give you some insight.
https://MoonShadowsFarm.com Good Eats & Treats from the Pocono Mountains
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

Return to “Rose Forum”