roseycheeks
Green Thumb

Roses returning

My roses that I had last year are growing with a vengeance! I checked the other day and there is a LOT of new growth. I just wish they was what was on the label. I think those Peace roses are so gorgeous!

roseycheeks
Green Thumb

They said on the label that they were hybrid Peace roses, well when they bloomed they were NOT. I think they were something called Washington or something like that! They were small red roses, they were pretty but I wanted my Peace ones!

roseycheeks
Green Thumb

The label that said Peace was wrapped around the roses, they were given to me from a neighbor. They were hybrid tea roses and they are a hardy rose, they had a rough beginning and they have survived, and grown! I just went out and checked and they are really going to town, they already have leaves! And I did not put any winter protection on them at all, of course this last winter was not too bad, not as bad as some of the others we have had. Will post pics later, camera is on the fritz right now. Happy Easter to everyone go out and enjoy this blessed day, it is supposed to be really warm.

Return to “Rose Forum”