ShannyB24
Newly Registered

Pink Rose ID

Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum, and was hoping someone could help me identify a beautiful rose I received from my mother-in-law's garden. When she passed away, my father-in-law gave it to me because he knew how much I loved it, but I didn't get the ID tag with it. (It's also actually a little dustier pink than the picture is showing.)

I'm thinking it's a hybrid climber, but I'm not very familiar with the different types of roses, and I haven't had much fortune in them growing well until this one. This is the first year they have bloomed so well, and I am now a firm believer in pruning! At any rate, the stems are at least 18" - 24" long, if not longer, and have the prettiest pink blooms and perfect scent. It's about 10 or 12 feet tall now but think I'll have to trim it down some soon.

I'd love it if someone could ID this for me ... my boss loves it and wants me to start a plant growing for her garden. Thanks for any help! :)
[img]https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc452/ShannyB24/104_0013.jpg[/img]

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

No idea, but I have to say that is about the most perfect rose I have ever seen! Gorgeous.

Hortman

Hey ShannyB24. Ken here in the Chicago area. Welcome to the Forum.
I can't tell from just looking at it what rose it is either. What you might do
is contact your local chapter of the Rose Society and bring in a sample.
Under the heading “Modern Rosesâ€

dbang10

You can also go to helpmefind.com and do a "advanced search" for pink roses and there will be profiles with many blooms to compare to.

Return to “Rose Forum”