madon37s
Newly Registered

Looking for a particular rose!

Hi all

I am looking for a Rose that I used to have in my garden many years ago, but when I moved it was one of those plants you "forgot" to dig up to take with you!

The rose is called "Langford Light" and I think it is a floribunda type rose, anyway I want to purchase it again and would like to know where I can find one! I have put the name into the google search engine but nothing really comes up.

Any help on this matter would be very much appreciated as I would love to get one for my new house move with my wife. "It's my surname by the way) hence, the interest to have it once more.

Kind regards

Madon37s

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Apparently it doesn't exist any more

EveryRose.com has a searchable database to look for roses by name (or other characteristics)

https://www.everyrose.com/everyrose/roses/search.lasso

I put Langford in it and it came up with zero...

So at least this very extensive database has never heard of your rose, sorry.

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

How far away did you move? The new owners might let you take a bit, if it's still there? Plus if you explain how much you liked the rose. It really cannot hurt to ask, if you didn't move a long way away. Gardeners are GOOD people!!!! :)

Majenta

According to the 2009 Combined Rose List, it is only available from K.S. Gopalaswamiengar Son nursery in Bangalore, India.

roseprose

Since Ballerina is one of its parents, perhaps it would be a possible substitute.

Return to “Rose Forum”